Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the Neil's Blog

For the first posting, I would like to give everyone an overview of the purpose of this blog.
This will be an attempt for you to look deep into my mind; to search the endless caverns full of intellectual treasures. This is your chance to experience the plethora of wisdom that makes me who I am.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy your trip as you explore the great depths of me!
So.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................uh..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................umm................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. - ok, the caverns are empty.

I guess I'll go back to my original plan.

In this blog I invite you to join me to know the depths of God.  1 Corinthians 2:10 says that the Spirit searches the mind of God, the depths of who He is, to reveal Himself to us. There are treasures there waiting to be discovered. My hearts desire is that this blog will be a help to you and to me, that we may grow to know Him better, and He may reveal to us, through His Spirit, the deep things that are hidden in Him.
Explore with you soon,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment